Located less than 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Goodyear has over 300 days of sunshine and a diverse blend of amenities with abundant cultural, educational and entertainment resources. Today, Goodyear is a Valley leader in providing great opportunities for families and businesses to achieve their full potential.
The highly educated and skilled workforce, affordable housing, low costs of doing business and a lot of southwest charm, create the right economic conditions for businesses to thrive; all within close proximity to Interstate 10, the Loop 101 and 303 freeways.
- Excellent transportation access to airports and rail services
- Premier incentives to businesses looking to locate in Goodyear
- Tax benefits from the city’s Foreign Trade Zones, Military Reuse Zone and designated redevelopment areas
- Goodyear is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation
- Best-in-class companies such as Sub-Zero, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, REI, AerSale, Dick's Sporting Goods, UPS, and more all call Goodyear home
- The 95% satisfaction rating by Goodyear Citizens
The city gleams with tremendous community spirit, as exemplified by winning prestigious national awards including the All-American City Award, City Livability Award, and previous honors from 24/7 Wall St. as one of America's Top 10 Best Cities to Live.
Goodyear is surrounded by desert vistas, golf courses, lakes, parks, palm-lined streets and scenic mountain views of Sierra Estrella and White Tank Mountains. Goodyear is also the Spring Training and player development home of Major League Baseball's Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.
Learn more about Goodyear by reading or downloading our publications!