RETAIL & ENTERTAINMENT
Retailers Find Setting Up Shop Simple in Goodyear
If you're looking for a great place to live, work or locate your business in Arizona, Goodyear is the place to be!
- Excellent developments ideal for retailers looking to expand, locate, or relocate
- The swift increase in residential communities with more than 10 people per day are moving to Goodyear
- Diverse restaurants that includes over 100 establishments with over 40 family-owned restaurants and specialty shops
- Setting up shop is simple with quick turnaround times and a customer friendly experience
- Digital business amenities including building safety permits by email and tracking various permits online
- “Over the counter” business permits also make it easy for individuals to obtain the documents they need quickly
- Ample workforce available to fill positions, from cashiers, customer service, sales associates and managers
- 30 minutes from the most innovative school in the nation (ASU)
- 1.56 million labor pool to draw talent from an abundance of educated, highly skilled, and eager graduates
- Recent graduates and longtime residents agree that Goodyear is their community of choice
Propelling Opportunity. Powering Connections. That’s Goodyear, Arizona.
Contact us today!
Retail & Entertainment Citizen Survey
Goodyear’s 2019 Retail Survey was live between October 23 through November 22, 2019 and garnered 2,627 responses.
The survey was created to engage residents in retail and entertainment recruitment, develop a new top ten list,
and collect information from Goodyear shoppers and diners that will assist in our recruitment efforts.
Please click below to see what 2,627 respondents had to say.