Located less than 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Goodyear has over 300 days of sunshine and a diverse blend of amenities with abundant business, residential, cultural, educational and entertainment resources. Goodyear is a valley leader in providing great opportunities for businesses and families to achieve their full potential.
- Highly educated and skilled workforce
- Affordable housing
- Low costs of doing business
- Close proximity to Interstate 10, the Loop 101 and 303 freeways
- Excellent transportation access to airports and rail services
- Home to Phoenix-Goodyear (GRY) Airport with fixed base operator, Lux Air Jet Centers
- Incentives for premiere businesses looking to locate in Goodyear
- Tax benefits from Foreign Trade Zones, Military Reuse Zone, Opportunity Zone and designated redevelopment areas
- Goodyear is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation
- Numerous Fortune 500 companies have chosen Goodyear, including:
- Amazon, Ball Corporation, Darden Restaurants, Dick's Sporting Goods, Microsoft, Nike, UPS
- Many other best-in-class companies also call Goodyear home, including:
- AerSale, Andersen Corporation, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Blue Buffalo, CornellCookson, Daimler, fairlife, Huhtamaki, REI, Sub-Zero, and many more
- The 95% satisfaction rating by Goodyear Citizens
The city gleams with tremendous community spirit, as exemplified by our prestigious awards including the All-American City Award, City Livability Award, and recently ranked as #22 for "Best Places to Live in America" by Money magazine.
Goodyear is surrounded by desert vistas, golf courses, lakes, parks, palm-lined streets and scenic mountain views of Sierra Estrella and White Tank Mountains, and is also the Spring Training and player development home of Major League Baseball's Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.
Learn more about Goodyear by reading or downloading our publications!